Thursday, April 28, 2005

Sun sand and Mazda Miatas

Notes about my stay so far...

...dejavu... Why do I connect all these beaches and cars to Newport Beach, CA? Probably because I am now driving the very same Miatas, CA plates and all. A bit more worn and torn but still; Nostalgic.

Lisbon seams to be really cool in so many ways. Yet so strange. If I get to work earlier than 10 am, I am definately the first one there. If I go to lunch around noon, the restaurants have barely opened.

Needless to say, the typical Portugese restaurant dinner starts at 11 pm and the party doesn't happen until 2 am :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tja, hittade länk hit från Petters blogg, visste ju inte ens att ni dragit till Portugal för bövelen!
Hoppas att ni har det för jävla bra, puss och kram. :)
/Mrtn

14:36  
Blogger Anders Fredriksson said...

Hej Martin!
Hörrö kan du inkludera din mailadress eller? :)

Droppa mig ett mail på afredriksson@gmail.com vettja!

/Anders

13:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home