Sunday, September 09, 2007

A week full of discussions

I have had a week full of very interesting discussions.

There has been everything from finalizing business meetings to deep discussions regarding future cooperation opportunities.

I visited Finland again. It has been a while and it was nice to see Helsinki, even though it was a very short sight while driving out to the Finish Expo Center in Pasila. Later on, after attending a few inspiring meetings we drove to Turku. I have never seen Turku before and I had the chance to tour it briefly after our business meetings were over the following day. I must say I liked it!

Our sales manager is picking up speed. It will be very interesting to see her work in the upcoming weeks! We have high hopes for her...

We are looking for sales trainees and IT technicians as well so if you happen to be Swedish and English speaking person living in Stockholm and looking for a job, let us know!


Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home